Information for Attorneys
Are you an estate planning attorney that focuses on planning for families with minor children?
Are you looking for more support in marketing your practice to families with minor children?
If yes or if you want more information on joining our program and becoming an Estate Planning Mom® or Estate Planning Dad®
Here are a few of the benefits you get as being part of our program:
– Use of Estate Planning Mom® or Estate Planning Dad® for branding and marketing.
– Seminar/Webinar ideas and tips for Parents with Minor Children including power point presentation.
– Marketing ideas and tips to Parents with Minor Children.
– Social Media content and graphic ideas and templates.
– Monthly group coaching session.
– Your firm listing on our website for potential clients in your state.
– Use of Kids Safeguard System® documents for your clients and marketing materials.
If this sounds like the program to help support you in your practice, click below for more information on joining our program and becoming an Estate Planning Mom® or Estate Planning Dad®.
Disclaimer: The attorneys on this website are licensed to practice law in the states they have listed in their information with their names. You should find an attorney within your state to work with directly. Nothing in this website should be taken as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where those activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper. The materials appearing on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on this Website.